The planning for our big Sauder’s weekend crop is in full swing!!! I am so excited! We are bringing you new workshops & classes (of course products from the Spring/Summer catalog) that is being released on February 1st.
I wanted to give you a heads up so you can preorder a product, since we will be holding a contest using the My Creations Collage Cubes (which you can get this month with the Rock the Block E size Stamp set all for $15 with a $25 purchase). Come with your cubes completed or make them while you are at Sauder’s. We’ll be holding a creative contest that each cropper will get to vote on Saturday night. The winner will get a basket full of goodies (worth over $50 in retail products). I can’t wait to see what you come up with! I will only have a few of these available for sale on Friday, so PLEASE preorder that item if you want to participate! It is definitely the best way to get this new product!
I again attached the registration form above. Please return it to me ASAP if you plan to attend, along with payment. We start turning in food counts etc in less than 2 weeks! Also, the rooms in our discounted block are only guaranteed until the 10th (Tuesday)…after that, they are first come first serve. The standard rooms are $95 before tax. Consider splitting a room with someone to save some money & it will allow you to relax at your leisure in the room, at the pool etc. I have several ladies looking for roomies right now!
Have you ever just wondered what the Sauder’s crop is and who it is for? …. Let me tell you some more…
Our weekend Sauder’s Retreat is an EXCELLENT way to:
- get caught up on projects (photo sorting, page layouts, card making, gifts ideas and more!)
- get tons of ideas for projects, storage, tools and more-there are free classes every day!
- socialize with other ladies from all walks of life-Scrappers are such a generous bunch! They share ideas, products and encourage each other!
- let your hair down (or keep in that ponytail all weekend!) It is just a laid back weekend without interruptions from the “outside world”
- get familiar with the new paper and products from the Spring/Summer Close To My Heart catalog!
- Win prizes! We give away over 25 products and last crop gave away the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge Bundle!
Who is Sauder’s for?
- Everyone! Come for 1 day, 2 or all 3 days.
- Come as early as you’d like or sleep in & stay up late …or make it an open to close kind of day 🙂
- I encourage Scrapbookers, Card Makers, and paper crafters to attend! We try to offer something for all!
- People who like to have fun!
What is included in your registration?
- A full 8′ table all to yourself!
- Dinner on Friday, Lunch on Sat. and Brunch on Sunday!
- Early bird registrations (paid by Jan 28th) get a free project at the crop
- Everyone gets a paper kit from the new catalog and the catalog for ideas too!
- Use of my stamps, blocks & inks
- Sample projects galore to help spark the creativity
- Low cost make-n-takes (I’ll have a list of projects & photos coming to you the last week of January so you can see what to expect)
- Dinner on Sat. can by the buffet brought right to us from The Barn restaurant or you are on your own for pizza back at the hotel!
- We offer a crop t-shirt so you can remember your weekend (t-shirts are $10)…the design this time is the same, however we’ll have it in new colors this time.
- We offer massages ($1 per minute).
- We go out of our way to make sure the weekend is fun for everyone! I hope you’ll come join us!!
Email me email@example.com if you have any questions,
or call me at 419-966-6553!